Sundried Tomato Ricotta Pasta with Rosemary Recipe
1. Drain the oil from the sun-dried tomato jar into a large pot or skillet with sides. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
2. Set the pot over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and garlic, cook until fragrant, 2 minutes. Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, pinch of salt and pepper, and most of the herbs.
3. Cook until the tomatoes turn deep red and are crisping, 3-5 minutes.
4. Add 3 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil, add the pasta, and cook, stirring often, until the pasta is al dente.
5. Mix in a few spoonfuls of Tofutti Better than Ricotta Cheese until creamy. Heat through and top with a few more spoonfuls.