Warm Artichoke Dip Recipe
Warm Artichoke Dip
This warm artichoke dip is deliciously creamy, cheezy, and will be a hit at all holiday parties.
- 1 Tofutti Herbs & Chives Better Than Cream Cheese or any other cream cheese
- 1 can Native Forest Quartered Artichoke Hearts (Drained and chopped)
- ¼ cup Violife Grated Mozza or Cheddar
- ¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- Your choice of crackers
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, combine 1 container Tofutti Herbs & Chives Better Than Cream Cheese, 1 can Native Forest Quartered Artichoke Hearts (Drained and chopped), and ¼ cup non-dairy milk. Mix together until smooth.
- Add spread to an oven-safe pan.
- Top with additional shredded Violife Grated Mozza or Cheddar.
- Bake for 10-15 min or until spread bubbles slightly and/or top layer of cheese melts.
- Pair with your favourite crackers! We used RW Garcia 3 Seed Sweet Potato Crackers. Enjoy!