Cultures For Health Real Vegan Yogurt Starter - 4 Packets
Brand: Cultures For Health
Cultures For Health Real Vegan Yogurt Starter (4 Packets)
The Vegan Yogurt Starter consists of a blend of lactic acid bacteria specifically selected for use in making dairy-free yogurt. This direct-set vegan culture has a mild yogurt flavor with a smooth texture and slightly weak viscosity.
- Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture.
- Use 1 packet with 1-2 quarts alternative milk. (For larger batches, use 2 packets with 1-4 gallons of alternative milk.)
- Cultures at 110º F using a yogurt maker or other appliance.
- This culture often requires a thickener to achieve a store-bought yogurt consistency.
- Direct-set (single-use) culture - each packet makes one batch of vegan yogurt.
- Instructions for using this culture are included.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing soy and dairy.
May contain trace amounts of gluten: Barley source is used as a fermentation nutrient.
May contain trace amounts of soy: Soybeans are used as a fermentation nutrient.
Disclaimer: we do our best to provide accurate information on every item (including ingredients and allergy information), but over time information and packaging may change or be updated and there may be a delay before appearing here. If in doubt or have specific concerns (like allergies) please contact us or the manufacturer as necessary.