Barley Cup

From their website:

The history of our company began when an Austrian, Heinrich Franck, opened the Coffee Surrogate Factory ”Heinrich Franck & Sons” in Skawina. The production of roasted and ground chicory started in 1911, in the very same place where the company headquarters are currently located. During all these years, the company has undergone numerous transformations and finally, in 1999, it became part of the German Cafea Group.