Forij Lion's Mane Gourmet Mushroom Kit (1.8kg)
Forij grow kits are made in their facility in Abbotsford, British Columbia. Whether you want to dive straight into the deep end and learn cultivation methods in their entirety, or simply grow delicious mushrooms from a bag in your kitchen, their mission is to provide all necessary products and information to grow gourmet mushrooms at home.
Forij products are made with the highest quality sterile substrates, spawn, and mycelium cultures. Located in British Columbia, Forij is the result of a collaboration between 5 colleagues with a love of mycology and sustainable agriculture. They feel there is nothing quite as satisfying as watching a mushroom pin, expand and grow into beautiful fruiting bodies then cooking it up.
- 4lbs of supplemented hardwood sawdust fully colonized with Hericium erinaceus mycelium.
- Spray bottle included!
- Instructions are included with the kit.
- Grows right from the bag!
- Contains live mushroom culture, refrigeration recommended.
- For best results use ASAP but can be refrigerated for 3-4 months.
- Spent blocks do wonders for compost.
Disclaimer: we do our best to provide accurate information on every item (including ingredients and allergy information), but over time information and packaging may change or be updated and there may be a delay before appearing here. If in doubt or have specific concerns (like allergies) please contact us or the manufacturer as necessary.