I Can Cook Vegan by Isa Chandra MoskowitzIsa Moskowitz learned to cook from cookbooks, recipe by recipe. And after a few decades of writing her own cookbooks, she knows what the people want: easy-to-follow instructions and accessible ingredients.
I Can Cook Vegan is for cooks of all stripes:
- The Just-Born, Brand New Cook
- The Tried-and-True Seasoned Cook Who Is Tofu-Curious
- The Busy Weeknight Pantry Cook (this is everyone)
- The Farmers’ Market Junkie Who Looks at All the Pretty Colors
- The Reluctant Parent to the Vegan Child
- For Anyone Doing Vegan for the Animals
- For Anyone Doing Vegan for the Health
Each chapter starts with a fresh mission, and readers will cook their way through pastas, salads, sandwiches, bowls, sautés, sheet-pan suppers, and sweets—more than 125 recipes!—until they are ultimately the Best Cook Imaginable.
Hardcover, 288 pages.
Disclaimer: we do our best to provide accurate information on every item (including ingredients and allergy information), but over time information and packaging may change or be updated and there may be a delay before appearing here. If in doubt or have specific concerns (like allergies) please contact us or the manufacturer as necessary.