Gochujang Soy Curls
Let's combine the bold flavors of Korean cuisine with the delectable texture of soy curls. Originating from Korea, gochujang is a fermented red chili paste that brings a unique blend of heat and umami to any dish it graces. Paired with Butler soy curls, which are tender and protein-packed, we're about to craft a dish that not only delights the taste buds but also offers a wholesome and flavorful dining experience.
Prepare to be amazed by the harmony of sweet, spicy, and savory flavors as they meld together, creating a symphony of tastes that will leave you craving every bite. Whether you're a seasoned fan of Korean cuisine or new to its culinary wonders, this recipe promises to deliver a memorable and mouthwatering feast that will have you coming back for seconds. So, let's dive into the recipe and discover the magic of combining gochujang and soy curls in a delightful harmony of flavors and textures.
Gochujang Soy Curls Recipe
In this recipe, we're about to embark on a journey to create Gochujang Butler Soy Curls – a dish that marries the deep, spicy richness of gochujang with the satisfying chewiness of soy curls.
Ingredients You'll Need:2 cups Butler Soy Curls
3 tbsp Gochujang (Korean red chili paste)
2-3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp The Acorn Market Wild Harvest Syrup or any syrup
1/4 cup ketchup
1 tbsp Bragg All-Purpose Liquid Soy Seasoning or soy sauce
2 tbsp water
2 green onions, chopped
1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Soak 2 cups of Butler Soy Curls in a bowl of water for 10 minutes. Drain the excess water from the soy curls.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350F (or heat a pan on medium-high heat).
- Add the soaked soy curls to the air fryer (or pan) and cook for 5 minutes, or until slightly crispy on the outside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the gochujang, The Acorn Market Wild Harvest Syrup (or any syrup), ketchup, Bragg All-Purpose Liquid Soy Seasoning (or soy sauce), and water. Mix until well combined.
- Heat 2-3 tbsp of oil in a pan and add the sauce and soy curls. Stir fry until well coated.
- Serve the gochujang soy curls over rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!