Stroopwafel Milkshake Recipe
Picture this: velvety waves of dairy-free ice cream, swirled with the rich essence of caramelized syrup, and blended to perfection. As you take your first sip, the nostalgic aroma of stroopwafels dances with the creamy coconut or almond milk, creating a symphony of flavors that will transport you to the charming streets of Amsterdam.
Ingredients You'll Need:
- ⅓ cup of oat milk (or your choice of vegan milk)
- 1 ½ cup of your favourite vegan ice cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup
- ½ cup of chopped up Stroop Club vegan traditional caramel stroopwafel or vegan coffee caramel stroopwafel
- Piece of stroopwafel cut in a square for serving
Stroopwafel crumbs on the rim of the glass
- Spread some syrup with your fingers onto the rim of your glass.
- Crush some crumbs to super fine sandy consistency.
- Press the rim of the glass into the crumbs like you would with salt for a margarita.
- Add the milk, syrup and ice cream to the blender, pour in the milk first and make sure your ice cream is scoopable (not rock hard).
- Blend it all together and before completely smooth, add the stroopwafel crumbs.
- Blend a little more to make a smooth consistency.
- Pour the shake into a high glass.
- With the rim and a stroopwafel triangle it looks fantastic! Wait until you taste the first sip!