Vegan Nachos with Fig Salami and Cashew Dip Recipe
Today’s recipe is vegan nachos made with fig salami with paprika, and cashew dip; a Mexican-inspired recipe with flavors from the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. These vegan nachos are a crowd-pleaser and the perfect easy appetizer idea.
Ingredients You'll Need:
- Hellenic Farms Fig Salami with Paprika
- Plant-Based Beef Crumbles
- Cashew Cheese Dip
- Chopped Tomato
- Chopped Onions
- Chopped Peppers
- Double Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Avocado Slices
- Plantain Tostones or Tortilla Chips
- Sauté the veggies, vegan crumble, and fig salami in some Yiayia and Friends Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Combine and arrange the plantain tostones (or tortilla chips)
All those ingredients are on top of a bed of plantain tostones with lime, and cassava tostones with salt.
Credit: Spoonabilities recipes with a few of our own additions.