Cultures For Health GF Sourdough Starter
Brand: Cultures For Health
Cultures For Health GF Sourdough StarterGluten-free sourdough bread and other wonderful baked goods are within reach! Use our Gluten-free Sourdough Starter today and enjoy gluten-free bread, rolls, muffins, and more!
- Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated Sourdough Starter Culture made from brown rice.
- Store in a cool, dry place until ready to activate.
- Activate using brown rice flour and unchlorinated, unfluoridated water (bottled spring water).
- Sourdough starters culture at room temperature, 70º-85ºF.
- Once activated, feed your starter using 1 part starter, 1 part water, and 1 part flour daily for frequent use or weekly, if baking infrequently.
- Instructions for using this starter are included.
Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing soy and dairy.
Gluten-free Sourdough Starter is a gluten-free product (<5 ppm).
Disclaimer: we do our best to provide accurate information on every item (including ingredients and allergy information), but over time information and packaging may change or be updated and there may be a delay before appearing here. If in doubt or have specific concerns (like allergies) please contact us or the manufacturer as necessary.