Vegan Salami and Cheese Rolls Recipe
If you're looking for a mouthwatering and satisfying appetizer that's completely plant-based, look no further! These Vegan Salami and Cheese Rolls are a delightful combination of savory flavors and textures that will please vegans and non-vegans alike.
With crispy layers of flaky pastry, savory vegan salami, and vegan parm, these rolls are perfect for parties, game nights, or simply as a delectable snack. Let's get started on making these irresistible Vegan Salami and Cheese Rolls that are sure to impress your taste buds and your guests!
Ingredients You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Vegan Butter, melted
- Pinch of Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 8 oz tube vegan friendly Crescent Rolls
- Approx half package Hellenic Farms Fig Salami, thinly sliced (We used almond & black pepper flavour)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Shredded Vegan Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine butter, parsley, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out crescent dough into a single rectangular sheet with no creases.
- Lightly brush the dough with the parsley mixture. Leave plenty left for the last step. Top with thin slices of vegan salami. Sprinkle Parmesan on top.
- Gently but tightly, roll the sheet from the long side up into a long roll. Cut into 16 even pieces and arrange in an 8x8 (or smaller) pan.
- Brush top with additional parsley butter mixture and a small sprinkle of Parmesan. Bake at 350 F until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.