Cultures For Health San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture
Brand: Cultures For Health
Cultures For Health San Francisco Sourdough Starter CultureIf you crave sourdough bread from San Francisco, this San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture is the perfect sourdough starter for you!
- Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture.
- Store in cool, dry place until ready to activate.
- Activate using white flour and unchlorinated, unfluoridated water (bottled spring water).
- Cultures at room temperature, 70º-85ºF.
- Once activated, feed your starter using 1 part starter, 1 part water, and 2 parts flour daily for frequent use or weekly, if baking infrequently.
Ingredients: Organic white wheat flour, live active cultures.
This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Disclaimer: we do our best to provide accurate information on every item (including ingredients and allergy information), but over time information and packaging may change or be updated and there may be a delay before appearing here. If in doubt or have specific concerns (like allergies) please contact us or the manufacturer as necessary.