Tom Yum Fried Noodles
Get ready to elevate your taste buds with a tantalizing explosion of flavors as we introduce you to our Vegan Tom Yum Fried Noodles featuring the delightful essence of vegan shrimp! This mouthwatering dish combines the beloved Thai Tom Yum soup flavour with the satisfying allure of fried noodles, creating a harmonious fusion of sweet, sour, spicy, and umami in every single bite.
As you take your first forkful, you'll be greeted by the vibrant colors and enticing aromas of the dish, preparing your senses for the delightful adventure ahead. The combination of tangy tamarind and fragrant galangal and lemongrass will transport you straight to the bustling streets of Thailand.
Whether you're a seasoned Thai cuisine enthusiast or just starting your culinary journey into the world of vegan delights, our recipe is a must-try experience that promises to leave you utterly satisfied and craving for more. So, gather your ingredients, get your skillet sizzling, and let's immerse ourselves in the irresistible symphony of flavors that awaits!
Tom Yum Fried Noodles Recipe
Get transported to Thailand with this Tom Yum Fried Noodle dish featuring vegan shrimp! A mouthwatering and compassionate culinary adventure that captures the authentic flavors of Thailand in every delightful bite that's the perfect mix of savoury, sweet, and spicy!
You'll need these ingredients:
1 serving vermicelli noodles
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 cup Happy Veggie World Shrimp
1/2 onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1 tomato, cut into wedges
1 tbsp Chef's Choice Tom Yum Paste
1 tbsp Nature's Charm Vegan Fish Sauce
1/4 cup water
Green onion, cilantro, Thai chili (optional), and lime to garnish
- Soak the vermicelli noodles in warm water for 20-30 minutes until they soften.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp and cook until browned, then set aside.
- In the same skillet, sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add tomato and stir until it releases some water.
- In a cup, mix tom yum paste, fish sauce and water. Add the mixture to the skillet and keep stirring to combine.
- Add the shrimp and softened noodles, and cook until they are thoroughly combined.
- Add green onion, cilantro and Thai chili (optional) and stir until just cooked. Finally, serve with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.