Sheese 100% Dairy Free
From Scotland, from their website:
One of the most common reasons people have for not giving up dairy produces, used to be that there wasn’t an acceptable dairy-free cheese alternative, that really tasted of cheese. Now we can tell them: you really don’t have to miss out any more, and can rest assured as no animals have suffered to satisfy your taste buds.
So Smile & Say “Sheese”!
Why we produce vegan & dairy-free cheese
- To make it easy for people to go dairy-free
- To provide suitable products for everyone regarding their lifestyle choices, health concerns, or beliefs
- We’re making inclusive food, so people can simply enjoy what really matters to them
- We’re supporting healthy diets and lifestyles
- We are intrinsically environmentally-friendly (as we are dedicated to animal-free food)
- To offer excellent value: a great taste meeting highest quality standards, always at an affordable price.
We’re just making sure that everyone can enjoy a healthier, more wholesome diet, full of flavour & authentic tastes!
- All our products are Free From gluten, dairy, lactose or meat
- Actually it’s simple: they are all certified Vegan & Kosher (Pareve), and made in our dedicated Free From Factory
- Also, our new range is made with Coconut Oil, and do not contain hydrogenated fat or palm oil
- Moreover, GMO is an important issue to Bute Island Foods, and all of the ingredients that we use are sourced as non-GMO
We only use soya from an IP source (Identity Preserved). The IP system is used to trace the soya from seed, all the way through the production process, and it is used to ensure that the soya is GMO-free as well as very good quality. Our product can only be made from the best quality, clean, dehulled soybean seeds.