Plant-Based Scrambled Eggs
Get ready to kickstart your day with a delicious and nutritious plant-based breakfast that will leave your taste buds dancing! Our plant-based scrambled eggs paired with creamy avocado and sweet grape tomatoes create the perfect morning symphony of flavors and textures. This breakfast will satisfy your cravings and provide you with the energy you need to tackle the day ahead. Let's dive into this delightful recipe and discover how to make a breakfast that's as wholesome as it is tasty!
Plant-Based Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Rise and shine with a quick and tasty meal to jump start your day. Pair your eggs with avocado and grape tomatoes (or any veggies you have lying around) for a simple breakfast.
Ingredients You'll Need:
- 1 (8oz) packet of Hodo All-Day Egg Scramble or Simply Eggless Plant-Based Liquid Egg
- 1 tablespoon Earth Balance Vegan Cooking & Baking Sticks
- Cilantro or Chives for garnish
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Grape Tomatoes
- Heat up the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the contents of one packet of the Hodo Vegan All-Day Egg Scramble until desired texture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with cilantro or chives.
- Slice the avocado and grape tomatoes.
- Arrange the vegan scramble eggs, avocado, and grape tomatoes on a plate.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious vegan scramble eggs!