Warm Artichoke Dip Recipe
If you're searching for a scrumptious and creamy appetizer that's not only dairy-free but also bursting with flavor, look no further than our Vegan Warm Artichoke Dip. This delightful concoction is a perfect choice for any gathering, whether it's a laid-back family get-together, a friendly potluck, or a festive celebration. The star of the show is the artichokes, which add a delightful tanginess and a satisfying texture that perfectly complements the velvety dip. Enhanced with aromatic garlic and fragrant herbs, this dip promises an explosion of savory tastes with every bite.
You’ll need these ingredients:
- 1 Tofutti Herbs & Chives Better Than Cream Cheese or any other cream cheese
- 1 can Native Forest Quartered Artichoke Hearts (Drained and chopped)
- ¼ cup Violife Grated Mozza or Cheddar
- ¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2 cloves of garlic (or 10 - we love garlic around here)
- Black Pepper
- Your choice of crackers
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, combine 1 container Tofutti Herbs & Chives Better Than Cream Cheese, 1 can Native Forest Quartered Artichoke Hearts (Drained and chopped), garlic, spices, and ¼ cup non-dairy milk. Mix together until smooth.
- Add spread to an oven-safe pan.
- Top with additional shredded Violife Grated Mozza or Cheddar.
- Bake for 10-15 min or until spread bubbles slightly and/or top layer of cheese melts.
- Pair with your favourite crackers! We used RW Garcia 3 Seed Sweet Potato Crackers. Enjoy!