Sundried Tomato Ricotta Pasta with Rosemary Recipe
This exquisite dish takes a modern twist on traditional Italian flavors, combining the rich and tangy notes of sun-drenched tomatoes with the creamy smoothness of vegan ricotta. Fragrant rosemary infuses every bite, transporting your taste buds to the sun-soaked hillsides of the Mediterranean. Whether you're a dedicated vegan or simply seeking a new and exciting pasta experience, this recipe is a true celebration of plant-based ingredients coming together in perfect harmony. So, tie on your apron and get ready to create a masterpiece that's as vibrant and satisfying as it is easy to make!
Ingredients You'll Need:
- Drain the oil from the sun-dried tomato jar into a large pot or skillet with sides. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Set the pot over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and garlic, cook until fragrant, 2 minutes. Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, pinch of salt and pepper, and most of the herbs.
- Cook until the tomatoes turn deep red and are crisping, 3-5 minutes.
- Add 3 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil, add the pasta, and cook, stirring often, until the pasta is al dente.
- Mix in a few spoonfuls of Tofutti Better than Ricotta Cheese until creamy. Heat through and top with a few more spoonfuls.